Sunday, December 20, 2009

Lauren is six!

Mark says "six years ago Lauren was born and seven days later we got married." Ha ha...he thinks hes funny.(our 7th anniversary is seven days after her birthday, just if you're curious) She loved all her presents and having a horsey pinata! So here is picture overload of my little princess.....
Lily giving it her best whack

Quade, my nephew, taking a turn.



Lauren with her BFF Kate, and little Lily modeling their lip gloss necklaces they got.
Thomas kept laughing because Quade kept saying "hit it on the butt!"
Ben's turn..watch out major leagues!
Kate has such an aggressive personality, can't you tell?

Little girl Lauren, Can't believe you are already six. I love how out of nowhere you will give me a hug and say "I love you too mommy." Even though I didn't say it to you first.

I assure that cake was home made...by someone at Target.


A new jewelry box to put your special "horsey" necklace in that Daddy bought you. Happy Birthday little one! "I love you too princess."














2 comments:

Carol said...

Awww!Too sweet! I can't believe it's been 6 years already! Wow! Time has passed pretty quickly!

Blackburn5 said...

I see Lily in the pictures, but she insist that she wasn't there. Were are you hiding my child's double! They had a great time and I had a great nap!