Monday, January 4, 2010

our cabin retreat!

Lauren and Ben, my nephew. They have both informed me that they know everything because they are in kindergarten...
My nephew Quade.....cute as they come.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the SNOW!
Thomas sledding right next to a trail they made next to the cabin.
Lauren starting a snowball fight......

and an angel...
Mark "snowboarding" Us -desert rats make do with what we got!
Thomas WEEEEEEEE!

Our cabin at night! Gorgeous and such a fun time.

Daddy's girl!

again Lauren and Ben (same picture-sorry)

My cutie pa tutie!
AND here's Lauren mad because she got hit with a snowball. Wonder if it was Thomas?










4 comments:

Tomber's Heaven said...

Looks like a blast! I sure miss you guys! Can't wait for March to get here. Christmas looked wonderful too!!!

Rebecca Talley said...

We still have snow here! My kids love playing in it--I like to look at it from my warm house. Looks like you had a great time!

Carol said...

Looks like an incredible time! I'm so jealous of all the snow you guys got to play in! :) I'm happy you guys had such a good vacation! You guys deserve it!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Yep I think my favorit picture is of Lauren Crying. lol, The one of the Cabin at night and the snow coming down was beautiful! And I love that Ben and Lauren are such know it all buddies lol :)