Thursday, February 4, 2010

Moore happenings

Marks new toy, I call it the other woman... Mom, this is for you. I gave Lauren a dollar and said "go act like you still play with the purse Grandma sent you and I'll take a picture." J/k! She really does still play with it, and here's the proof. (notice no dollar)
Bubba showing me his cool fireman boots. He told me here that " I want people to see this, (the emblem on the front of the boot) that's why I tuck in my pants like this."
So fun! When I am having moments where I say "why did I want to get pregnant again?" I just look at my little family and realize they are exactly why!

4 comments:

Jess & Jessica said...

Jess too has "another women". His is a dirt bike. It sure is fun to see how much joy they get from there toys. You look so pretty in your pregnant stage. I can't wait to see pics of you new little one. Your kids are so adorable.

Carol said...

You are a wonderful mommy. And your babies are beautiful! I'm so excited about your new baby! He/She is already so blessed to have you as their mommy!!! :)

Malin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Malin said...

Hey We need to go on an Expedition with your new Jeep. Look like you guys are doing great. When is your new little one due?