Wednesday, April 8, 2009

easter week is here

How blessed we are to know the true meaning of Easter..In a world where anymore, holidays are void of Christ name even being involved. Can't hardly say "Merry Christmas," it has to be "Happy holidays"..and I just came home from "an egg hunt," party with the kids' school. They couldn't call it an "easter" party because heaven forbid that offend someone. These moments simply motivate me to teach my children the true meaning of why we celebrate the holidays we do. The world turns its back to the idea of Christ existence, I want to bare my testimony of Him though....I am blessed in my life to know of my saviors love for me. I am blessed because He did die for my sins, and yours, and He lives and was resurrected for everyone. We need to believe in Christ and that we can be forgiven. I am grateful for the peace I feel because of this gospel of Jesus Christ. I would also feel ungrateful if I didn't bare testimony of the priesthood that was restored through Joseph Smith. Today, just as in days of old, the Lord does not leave us in the dark. He blesses us with a prophet to help guide us in the awful yet wonderful world we live in. In the name of Jesus Christ amen.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your awesome, Denise! Thanks for your testimony.

Unknown said...

It is alway refreshing to here the truth. Thank you!

Carol said...

I miss you so much, Denise. I really want to get together sometime. I hate to impose on you, I know your life is so busy. You are a great mother, woman, and daughter. You strengthen my testimony every time I see the aura coming from your home, your kids, and from you. Thank you, Denise. Thank you for striving to be what you are, a daughter or heavenly father.

Blackburn5 said...

Serious of a minute. You have been the answer to several prayers and I thank Heavenly Father for letting you enter my life