Wednesday, April 29, 2009

my attempt

Okay, so for mothers day I was going to take pictures of Lauren and Bubba in their nice clothes with Lauren's hair all pretty and even a ribbon in it..bytheway that's a huge step for this mom. Lauren got a new stuff dog she named Barney (She fell in love with it because of grandmas dog barney, looks just like him.) Great Grandma was going to get a cute picture too. Well my children were not working with me! Lauren was in a bad mood because of the sun..Thomas looks like he is in torture...barney smiled at least.


Pretty sure Thomas was trying to give Lauren a pep talk..."Hey just smile for the ol'lady and then she'll be happy.." (or he may have been describing the wonder of how mater can drive backwards)



Finally this was as close as I got...no barney, no Thomas.( I did get a pretty cute Lauren! But man not even my ribbon I worked so hard on made it in the pic!)

7 comments:

Trish Olsen said...

hey, you know how kids are!!!!!! But you did a nice attempt :) the pictures turned out great :)

Kassie, Aaron and Boys said...

Your kids are dang cute, and I think that you did a great job on the pictures. I think that it is fun for have pictures like that, it seems like everytime that I try to do the same thing the boys don't want to smile. I hope that your healthy and happy, miss you and can't wait to see your happy face. Kassie

Carol said...

Denise! Those pictures are better than the cute cheesy ones where everyone looks absolutely perfect! I love them! Lauren is so cute with the umbrella. And if you still aren't happy, (which would be insane, because these are so cute...) I get off Thursday and I have nothing to do.

Tomber's Heaven said...

Denise, you are stinkin hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing at your dialog under each picture. I LOVE the one of Thomas giving the pep talk! I miss you and your awesome-est kids! Love you!

The Evolution of Ska said...

Denise! I didn't even know you had a blog! How fun!!! Your family is so cute!!!!! You are awesome. Love ya! Katie

Scott and Candice Moore said...

The picture of Thomas is just hilarious! And I love the one with Lauren and the umbrella! You should put that one next to the picture you have of her with the umbrella when she was younger in your parents backyard!

Blackburn5 said...

Awesome!