Tuesday, May 12, 2009

T.O.T.S graduation

Lauren and thomas' class getting ready to walk to their seats..
I asked Ben and Lauren to put their arms around each other and smile!


Then I asked quade and thomas too do that too. This is as good as it got! I love quades face. He loves his aunt denise and does not think she's annoying!
Lauren, my social butterfly with her other friend, whose name is also lauren and her BFF kate!


It was a good day. Lauren let kates mom, dayna, do her hair. I definitely leave the talents of hair to others. It turned out great Dayna! My daughter looked beautiful bc of you,BLOG HUG!




Now my little monkey will be starting kindergarten with her cousin Ben. I went to register her and I was shaking the whole time...I don't think I am ready. She is, but I am not.


5 comments:

Snap 'n' the Cheek said...

They grow up WAY too fast! You're kids are so cute, and they look just like you. I love it!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Great pictures! Quade is making that same annoyed face in everyshot we have of him too. Poor kid was probably totally confused on what was going on. lol! I can't wait for Ben to go to School! He is so excited..of course I will probabl be bawling like a baby when I drop him off first day..but I will just blame it on new baby hormone overdose! LOL

L Stone said...

Denise, your kids are so grown up and cute. I've done the Kindergarten drop off 3 times and it doesn't get any easier! :) Everyone adjusts eventually, it definately took me longer than it did the kids!
-Loretta

Carol said...

I love how half the kids look like they are in the death march. Lauren's hair did look super cute!!! I can't wait till I get to do my kid's hair for special events!

Blackburn5 said...

I was there and it was a rager! I remember you hitting all all the dad's and I had to hold your hair in the bathroom. Oh wait, that was that time in mexico sorry