Saturday, May 16, 2009

water fun!

Yeah for water fun! Don't you guys remember doing this as a child? We didn't have a trampoline when I was young, but playing in water never got old. (I wish I had pictures of the water slipnslide you made Tom, remember? I think we were out of HS even, but that was a blast!)
Thomas reminds me of my dads german shepherd, maverick, and I am not sure what Lauren is pretending to do...
Doing some cool tricks! Its fun because the water entertained them and mark and I just got to watch!

7 comments:

Tomber's Heaven said...

I used to do that all the time! I seriously loved it! It looks like Lauren and Thomas had the time of their lives! Miss you!!!

Glen and Dayna Jackson said...

Denise, you're so stinkin' funny. I love it. Thanks for commenting on my blog so now I have your blog link. And yes, it is the same Quincy.

Portia said...

Hey!!! Thank you! I actually remember you and how nice you were. I guess if your related to Tom and Amber then you are bound to be an amazing person. What a fun and beautiful family you have!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

I love how when you put a sprinkler under a trampoline and it get's all wet how springy it becomes and you can bounce twice as high as before! Feel's like you can fly!

me and you plus two said...

true that except it got so slippery that bubba fell off! He was okay but still scary!

Carol said...

Lonnie and I used to make slip and slides in our back yard on Palo Verde when we were in HIGH SCHOOL!!! It hurt a little from all the rocks, but I still remember how much fun it was! Don't be surprised if one hot day you find Little Lonnie and I bouncing on your trampoline with the sprinkler on. Just shake your head, sigh, and walk away. It's for the best.

Blackburn5 said...

That is a broken leg in the making.