Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!!!

(These aren't in in particular order.)This is turned wrong, but Thomas thought the pumpkin would taste like pumpkin pie...by the look on his face, he learned that is does not taste like pie.
Finished product. We are simple minded folks.
Dayna,my twin, and her cake she won.....match made in heaven.
My nephew, lumber jack Jarett. If they had a cutest costume contest, I think he could win it.
Scary faces carving a "punkin." Don't worry Grandma, those are plastic knives... Our newest house guest.


Princess Lauren (again, three years in the running.) And Batman.

Somehow during the night she turned into a "princess vampire." Is it bad my five year old knows all the names of the Twilight characters....?
And Batman became a vampire bat...what can you do?
Halloween was fun. Momma is glad its over, and now I get chocolate!








2 comments:

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Great Pictures! I may have to steal that one of Jarett. He kept moving on me when I was taking pictures.

Blackburn5 said...

I despise you for posting that picture of me, but now I forgive you