Monday, November 30, 2009

WAHINGTOOOONNNN cont'd!

This sweet Baby looked like this- happy as can be- pretty much the whole time! Sweet Penelope.
We had ambition of getting to go to Forks, Washington. ( I know some people may wonder "whats in forks?" Your loss if you don't already know.)
Sadly this is the closest to FORKS that we got!

Oh, but I did get to bump into Edward! YEAH. Only the sign said I couldn't touch him...LAME Like I said, I am a spoiled girl. Thank you friends and Family who let me go kid less to my vacation! It rocked!



1 comment:

Blackburn5 said...

You are the most luck person in the whole world to be able to travel with the best, most beautiful, charming, delightful, exquisite, knowledgable, endearing, humble, thoughtful person in the world. And she brought her mother with her! It rocked!