Saturday, September 18, 2010

slobber kisses all around

Wanna kiss!!!
Sometimes I look at her and wonder if she is really mine? Mine to keep for forever. I am so thankful to get to be a mommy. I count the best three blessings of my life every day in my prayers. I am so thankful to have this time home with them.
~I feel like she really likes me too. :)~
~She loves her bumbo seat- thank you to my good friend Carol for letting me borrow it-you rock! My three monkeys. Lauren is so good with her and helping me. Sometimes Lauren likes to wear glitter chapstick....sometimes I find Kayley covered with glitter kisses! Thomas with his signature sign-Thumbs up dude! Taken at Grandmas and Papas house in July 2010. Lauren 6, Thomas 5, and Kayley 3 mo.....this is Kayley bug at three weeks old or so.....

Here she is at 4 1/2 months old. This is her getting ready to squeal in delight face. Right before her eyes open she makes a squawk noise. And I believe for now her signature move is sticking her tongue out ALL THE TIME! Love my babes.





2 comments:

Carol said...

You sure lucked out. Your kids are so beautiful. Kayley Joy is so adorable. I can't believe how big she ie getting. It doesn't seem very long ago when you were walking around with a watermelon under your shirt.

Scott and Candice Moore said...

I agree with Carol, your kids are adorable and Kayley is soo beautiful. I remember when Lauren was that age and she had a thing with her tounge too. Love it!