Saturday, October 2, 2010

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE

Its almost midnight, I should be in bed, or at least pretending to go to bed. Today was Conference. I love getting to hear our prophet speak, I love the feeling of being edified. I love the desire I have to WANT to listen to church music. I love knowing that I am with my family for eternity. I love that their are all kinds of good hearted people in the world, no matter what faith they may be. I love that I am a mom. I love that I am happy to live in Ajo. I love that my mom and dad love when I come visit home. It will always be home. I love that I know my worth as a daughter of God. I love my Savior. I love my family. I love my husband and his family. See these are the feelings I have in my heart because of conference. LOVE. Isn't that a much nicer feeling than that of inadequency. Old scratch works hard to bring us down and make us think we aren't good enough, but guess what people... I love that I am smart enough, I am good enough and gosh darnit people like me!

No comments: