Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I have always been timid

ok So I have always tried to lose weight and as if its some big kept secret thought "I am not going to tell anyone, so then when they see me again they'll be AMAZED at my transformation." WELL THAT DOES CRAP for my diet! I give up bc I think "ah, no one knew anyway. There is no accountability Wheres the cookie dough?" Except to myself accounatble, but SELF we are pretty good at justifying quite a bit. hehhee
SO World in the bloggerville, or for my mom whose the only regular reader I have, I am going to try again. I am even going to tell you my weight..in my toes. Approx. 4 onces there. But can't lose those so we will start with the hips, then the boobies (that'll come when I am done nursing. RIght now I am a cow-Moo! a happy cow,love getting to nurse ) Then my arms and evetually work ourselves to my tummy. Hips are easy. Once upon a time I use to be able to see my hip bone. I know it exits somewhere down there.
I feel I have to say here that my endeavor to lose weight is not one of vanity. I feel good about myself and who I am. I know I am beautiful. I say that with the confidence that I know my Father in Heaven loves me. I know my handsome husband loves me no matter what I weigh. I am confident in the body I have, but not concieded. I just know my worth, and damn it baby I am priceless!
I have always been timid- yeah right! bring it on treadmill, because I am coming and H-E-double hockey sticks- is coming with me! Few months from now I will return and report, for now stats are these....
(october 6th, 2010-approx. 204) I KNOW- I hide it so well!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Neiser-bean. I'm glad that you don't feel bad about yourself because that makes me sad to think about, and you are Beautiful! Your clever in your blog, when I saw the title as "I've always been timid" I was thinking, She's kidding! It's hard but you can do it. Good message to Young Women too, be confident and recognize that you are a daughter of God.

Eva said...

Work it! You can do it, and you are beautiful!

Tomber's Heaven said...

Good job Neiser. Way to just lay it out there! It sure is a day to day battle so don't give up even if you have a terrible day, like I did yesterday. :) I love you and can't wait to hear about the results!

Unknown said...

You go Girl! FYI I always read your blog! I can't wait for you to succeed and don't forget to smile while you excercise... it helps.

Carol said...

Well I'm hurt. I promise I do read your blog pretty regularly. Although youre right, im sure your mom is the best at keeping up with it. Anyhow, I'm happy and eager to go walking. Just let me know.

Blackburn5 said...

you're funny...and gorgeous!

me and you plus two said...

Thanks everybody for your comments! helps me rock it even more! :)

me and you plus two said...

jan1 stats are these- 196!!!

Anonymous said...

jan 27- 191 baby!!! I know that seems huge but coming from 230 after having Kayley bug, it feels great! I hope to be 176 by the end of April. Thats when I will quit breastfeeding too, so it'll become harder to lose. But my goal weight where I feel comfortable at is anywhere between 160-170. If I ever get under 160 that'll feel like a miracle! But YEAH I got a "lost 10 LB" ribbon from WW. Felt awesome

Anonymous said...

Here we meet again. It is April 1st. I am currently 186. 10 more pounds I will be at my first goal weight, which is 176. I don't think I can lose 10 lbs in a month though, doesn't seem healthy. I hope to be at 178 by the end of April. Once I reach that goal my next goal will be 165. I think I can, I think I can!!:) I am glad I love to eat salad too