Friday, June 5, 2009

campin'

Having fun building a tent. My kids have the best dad ever! When it's too hot to play outside just go camping inside.

Lauren says it is "WAY BIG." Her face doesn't show it, but she really was having fun.
They (dad included) ran around pretending to go hunting. (animated gun sounds and all.) Gus was the bear...Mark said "Lets take him back to camp so we can eat 'em.." Then later I heard Lauren say "Dinners ready." way cute! At least she pretends to cook, that's better than her mom
does!

6 comments:

sarah said...

i luv you nesiers. keep rockin

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Nothing like building a fort to help pass the hot blistering days of Ajo!!

Carol said...

aaawww.... that's so cute! Poor Gus. He will be missed. I'm sorry I missed your call. I go back to the grindstone tomorrow, but I hope we can get together soon.

Snap 'n' the Cheek said...

Hey! The service project is with the parks department - we're cleaning up 3 big parks. I'm pretty sure it was a miracle - the woman who called me back from their office happened to be someone I know from my old ward. I had no idea she worked there, but she was the only one willing to help 100 LDS youth out. I'd recommend finding someone in the Stake who has connections. That's the way to go. Good luck!

Stephanie said...

I have to tell you that Preston loves to come to your blog because he wants to hear the chipmunk song over and over. He just laughs! Great song choice (0:

Blackburn5 said...

Can Mark come over and build my kids a tent?