Tuesday, June 23, 2009

swimming lessons

"Man it gets cold when we get done huh." Ben says as everyone wraps towels around themselves. "When do we eat?" Thomas replies. "Mom, can kate come over?" Lauren asks. Which is the question I hear everyday about every thirty minutes. Quade states, "I like light "sabers."'

Smile girls. "Mom, can Lauren N. come over?"

"Hey Lily, after this we get to go eat."



" Yeah, it does get cold." Ben answers himself. "After I eat I want to watch lightning McQueen." Thomas exclaims.(Which is another statement I hear everyday about every three hours)
Our days stay pretty busy, but the kids are loving learning to swim.

7 comments:

Blackburn5 said...

I will overlook the spelling of Lily's name, but those are cute pictures.

me and you plus two said...

there I fixxed it! blog hug!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

lol..you crack me up with your commentaires(sp)Cute pictures!

Stephanie said...

P has the same Lightning McQueen towel. I tell ya...our boys are made for each other!

Charlotte and Nate Braithwaite said...

Hi Denise. This is Charlotte. And I figured that since I only come to Ajo once in a great while, we can be Blog friends. How do you feel about this? That just means I will put random comments on your blog from time to time. Keep in touch!

Carol said...

How wonderful to be able to grow up with your cousins!

Blackburn5 said...

blog hug back