Monday, June 1, 2009

three blind mice, ok just one blind man

This weekend we went to stay the night up in phoenix because Mark got lasik! (lauren and Thomas in pool) I said "Cheek to cheek." I guess that meant for thomas to put his eyeball in her cheek! On the way home....Lauren was too tired to even finish her chips! Hence, her hand in the bag...(they should really invent a more comfortable car seat,poor bubba)Mark after surgery...Quote from impatient husband "Its not worth it."
Quote next day from husband.."Ok maybe it is.."
I love how bubba is sticking out his tongue here..very concentrated! (playing a car game)


It was a fun weekend and I am glad for mark that he was able to do this, and we got a little mini vacation with our cute monkeys!


3 comments:

Trish Olsen said...

My dad was concitered almost blind and when lasik first came out it was totally expensive my grandpa paid for it and at the time you had to have the surgery twice well about 15 years later its the best thing my dad has ever done. Its well worth the money, I am glad he had the opportunity to do it :)

Carol said...

I'm so excited for Mark! No more glasses, no more smudges, no more annoying dips in the side of the nose where they rested for too long, no more headaches about loosing screws, bending, or breaking them all together! This is wonderful! And you're a dear Denise to let Mark get Lasik... It's your turn next!

Blackburn5 said...

Ouch I am glad my corrective surgery was done in heaven