Sunday, May 2, 2010

PITTER PATTER LITTLE FEET- now my lifes complete

Sweet little girl, Kayley Joy. I loved when she came and the doctor held her up so that we could say "its a girl!" My heart felt so full .Would've too if it was a boy, but meeting her and just seeing how great Lauren and Thomas are with her, she is perfect! Kisses from sister and brother! Lauren asked me "Mom, how come your belly looks like it still has a baby in it?" Thomas replied, "Maybe cause now she's gonna have a boy." He'll soon enjoy being the only boy. Dad told him that there is only two seats in his boat, so only he and dad will be going fishing. That seemed to appease him.

Lovin' on her new sister. I hope she lets me hold her every now and then :)


KAYLEY JOY MOORE- 4/30/2010

Sweet little girl Kayley Joy. 6 lbs. 15 oz. 20 in. long. Now the fun delivery story,well not fun. But I think needs to be written down somewhere. I was suppose to go in at 1 a.m. but they called and said they had no room, would call when they did. So at 4 a.m my phone rang and we headed down there! By 7/8a.m I was in my room and pit. (medicine) started..and until 12p.m I was seriously twittling my thumbs just waiting for the hard labor to start. It seemed to be taking FOREVER. Nurse Angel (really, that was her name. not just because she was one) came and checked me I was at a 5, so then the real hard contractions started and I said "you know I think I'll take that epidural now." By the time they got in there and gave it to me, I was dilated at 10. They laid me back on the bed and it was time to push. And at 2:36 p.m I got to meet my daughter. And although I didn't get to feel the relief of calm contractions, my legs and ass (sorry for those who don't cuss, I just think that word is so fun to say and since I just gave birth I can say it! ...) were like jelly. Good times- I didn't tear though and I feel so good. Babies really are worth it! Now I am off to the hermit cave!

7 comments:

Kassie, Aaron and Boys said...

I am so happy for you, she is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her, you have the cutest kids. Make sure that you let others take care of you both and get some rest.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful just like her mama! What a happy little family. Enjoy the hermit excuse, take full advantage. It seems to go way to fast :)

Blackburn5 said...

Way cute. We enjoyed having Lauren over while you were away and she was so excited for her sister to come. Thanks for pulling through for her. Cute family! Congrats!

Carol said...

Congrats. Beautiful baby!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

I just love her Denise she is just perfect, I thought it was so cute that she was tiny enough to fit underneath the froggy silky blankie :) I agree with Lisa enjoy your Hermit Cave..I hope you will let us come visit you in your little cave too. ;o) When I saw her in that little pink onsie the song came to my head
" Pink is my favorit color...Pink when I turn out the lights..." sing it with me now. :)

Rebecca Talley said...

Big, huge congratulations!! So exciting!! Woo hoo. My sister, Ashlie, had baby #11 a few weeks ago and I saw your mom when I went to visit Ashlie. I just love your mom.

Your daughter is beautiful!!!

Felton Family said...

Congrats Moore Family! What a cutie. And I love the name too:) Best Wishes to you all. Get some rest:)