Saturday, June 5, 2010

Disneyland and the beach!

My lucky kiddos recently got to go on vacation with their cousins, aunt and uncle and Nana and Papa to Disneyland and the beach! They had a blast
lady bug, lady bug fly away home


This is what happens after a long fun day in the sun! He's so cute

All the cousins. Yep, Lauren is the only princess there. We needed another girl for this brood :)
Quade (surprised he doesn't have a leash back pack on) Ben, Lauren, Jarett, and Thomas.


Getting chauffeured by her cousin Jarett!
Bubba pulling the sword out of the Stone.....
Laurens favorite part....meeting her favorite princess dressed up just like her! I still can't figure out who had more fun here....Nana or Lauren?

Thank you Kelly and Dennis for taking them along. They loved it, and I loved the staycation I got...But I was ready for them to come bcak home after just one day :)






1 comment:

Carol said...

Lauren is too cute as Bell! Love it!