Wednesday, June 9, 2010

just some pics for grandma and Papa

Thomas was so happy about his loft bed, he drew a picture of himself on it waving hi Lauren my little "daisy" girl scout got her badges at a banquet. Here she is with her friends. Thank you to all who bought cookies from her...esp. grandma and grandpa Swenk who bought 25 boxes!
And then my Kayley Joy love bug. These are some of the pics my friend took of her for me. LOVE THAT SMILE~ makes the sleepless nights worth it.

She looks just like Lauren did on her blessing day....same dress and head band too :) Dad~ I thought of Grandma alot on that day. When I had Lauren she told me she wanted to buy her blessing gown. Now both of my daughters got to wear it....a pretty dress from Great Grandma.

This one is my favorite. You would think we posed her little hands like that, but nope, that's just how she laid them......she's a delicate little flower. So excited to get to come see you soon Grandma and Grandpa~ get your kiddie pool ready!



1 comment:

Jess & Jessica said...

O my!!! Your little one is BEAUTIFUL. Congrats again on such a cute little sweet girl. HAve a great summer. :)