Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Whats on my mind?

Today I am thinking about what an awesome husband I have! I said one day "Love, I'd like to get the kiddos loft beds sometime." And he said "I will make some." And I thought OK...that means sometime in a year,I'll organize their rooms. BUT GUESS WHAT!? He got them done in 2 days!!!

Pretty sweet ~Good job, and I am sorry I lacked the faith :) So now I am thinking today how lucky we are to have Dads
They take us fishing! Have you ever seen a happier boy!?

They cuddle us...and we really look up to them.

And in thinking about Dads, I had to add this pic. of my dad. I just love him!



3 comments:

Tomber's Heaven said...

This is so sweet Denise! I love the loft beds! Are Lauren and Thomas going to share a room now w/ their cool new beds? I love the pic of Mark and Kayley too! I love you and can' wait to see you!

me and you plus two said...

yeah they'll share~ for awhile. One day we'll put Lauren and Kayley together. But then I'll have to start sharing my bed with my husband geeze :)

Unknown said...

The beds look great! Tell Mark he is awesome! It was fun to get to see you guys... hopefully it's not too long til we get to see you again!